2011. február 28., hétfő
Expression, fashion, passion
Yes. These are a pair of shoes. A couple of ordinary everyday objects you may think, but there's more to them than what meets the eye.
A lot of things are represented by shoes. For example, think of the difference between sneakers and high heels. Trainers worn on an everyday basis means that you're an easy-going person, probably young and you represent -to some extent- the style and living of hi-hop. It's a bit odd if you don't know what the shoes that you wear represent. It's like wearing a tattoo saying 'I hate rednecks' in a bar full of rednecks. I'm just saying not knowing might be a friction point.
It's often said that one's defined by one's shoes. What you wear and the way they are kept clean says a lot about your personality. This pair in the picture belongs to a very sophisticated person, who has a very strong personality, strong opinion of things, and likes good quality products. Even the material which the shoes are made of matter. Leather in my opinion represents delicacy. It's harder to look after, and a material more problematic to work with.
Fashion sometimes becomes one's passion. So wearing the latest pieces may become one's primary goal every season. This might be because shoes can express your daily mood, your style, your way of thinking about the world, and even your opinion on some issues of politics. The list is endless, we all have infinite opportunities concerning what we wear on our feet.
Feliratkozás:
Megjegyzések küldése (Atom)

I love it! :) Never I have thought of such matters in the case of these common, but surely important objects. :) Thank you! :)
VálaszTörlésOh, Dearest were have you been all week? You may get caught by a shoe-mafia or a horse or Czechoslovakian Intelligence Service or...
VálaszTörlésAnd now something completely different: I'm wearing DocMartens' boots for 4-ish years what does it mean?
SeeYou!